Everybody is beautiful in one way or another.
Audrey Hepburn wrote this when she was asked to share her "beauty tips." It was read at her funeral years later.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.
Jeanette Lee Hada
- Beauty / Skin Wellness
- Building a Business in Real Beauty
- Eating Healthy in the Bay Area
- Fantastic Finds
- For Sale
- Personal Development
- Random Stuff
- Real Estate
- Skincare Pro
- Travel Adventures
- Life is good.
- For your viewing pleasure...
- Another long past due entry...
- Meet the Hada Family
- Another long overdue entry...
- Life in a 108 year old Gingerbread House
- Long time no post
- Sweet little cherries from the Sour Cherry Tree
- At Home in the Gingerbread House
- For lunch today: Mom's Vegetarian Lasagna and White Peach Cobbler
- Autism and the Vaccine link?
- For breakfast: Organic white peach from Kashiwase Farms!
- Summer, please hurry...I need white peaches.
- Happy Friday everyone.
- There really are Angels out there - Helping to Feed Families
- Strawberries, sour cream, and brown sugar - Who knew?!
- Product Rave: Poopourri
- Sometimes you don't get what you wish for...
- Right now I want...
- 1001 Vinegar Tips
- A Special Time with Friends...
- Lesson learned: No running in 3.5" heels
- Cloned Food Labeling Act
- Happy Belated New Years Everyone!
- Wait for it...
- Not so sweet afterall
- Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Lymphatic facial massage from Japan
- Magical Mexican Riviera Cruise!
- Ginseng tea with pink roses, pink pickled garlic
- A Sunday full of Sparkles...
- A Reason to Celebrate!
- Addicted to Kabocha (pumpkin)
- Soulmate OST
- The Last Fireworks Show in Okazaki - definitely one to remember...
- Burned, blinded, and bitten - FUN still had!
- Visiting Shrines in Ise, Japan
- Eating Healthy in Japan
- Identifying produce that's GMO, Coventional, or Organic
- 20 Simple Ways to Lower Your Home's Carbon Footprint
- Funky Sock Exchange
- Green Tea for Health
- Favorite places to shop, dine, and frequent in the Bay Area
- Movies made for Food Lovers
- Vivienne Westwood Fashion Exhibit @ The De Young Museum
- Iron Supplements
- Just Launched!
- Nature's Air Filters
- The Secret to you...A Gift from the Secret Scrolls
- Top 10 tips for new speakers and presenters
- Great News! Nijiya San Jose to Open 2/11
- Birthday Dinner
- Orange Creamsicle
- Daiso in Daly City
- Searching for the perfect property
- 5th Avenue Chocolatier - Best Truffles EVER!!
- Organic Sun Dried Dates from California!
- Good Friends and Great Food! To Stay Healthy...Make Friends!!
- Lucky's Bath
- The Secret
- Why We Should Always Buy the Best
- Preparing for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Buddha's Hand at the Ferry Building Farmers Market
- A day at the California Birdmart Bird Show
- What's on the bottom of your purse?
- Video: Photoshopped Beauty
- Kate Spade Online Sample Sale up to 70% off thru 11/17!
- Chocolate addiction leads to sweet discovery
- Video: What's in your flu shot?
- On the hunt for a new property
- The Starfish Story
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Fresh Pressed Pomegranate Juice!!
- "You become what you think about" - Earl Nightingale
- Nutrigenomics - Nutrients from Food Help Modulate Genomic Function
- Watch this video - Hussein Chalayan innovative and lucious designs!
- The New Bloomingdale's in San Francisco
- Nectarines during the Fall?!
- Lucky, Our New Green Cheek Conure!
- Watch this Videoclip - Our Bodies Amazing Ability to Fight Infection
- Stop that Gas Attack!
- Dr. Masaru Emoto: Water Crystal Healing Speaker Event in Palo Alto
- Contact me directly if you are interested in any of the following:
- Toxic Skincare
- Aren't Dogs Wonderful?
- EWG, a great awareness site!
- and for dessert...
- Back from Washington and Alaska!
- New Free Radical Test Kit
- Mysterious Rainbow Spot in the Sky
- Growing our own organic strawberries and tomatos
- Beard Papa - now in San Francisco
- Delicious Gazpacho Recipe - yum!
- Constructing the Dream Board
- Woohoo, I passed the Notary Exam!
- I Looove Farmers Market & Shopping!
- Changing Habits
- Stewart Mineral Springs
- Think & Grow